Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cheap Cracks

Today I bought a couple of blaster boxes off a dealer for $9.99 each. They were

2008 UD Spectrum
2008 Tristar Projections Yankee Prospects
2008 Tristar Projections

UD Spectrum - 7 packs/4 cards per pack, 1 GU Guaranteed

1st pack is GU. GU is Shannon Stewart. Not good. Also got a couple of Derek Jeter Retrospectrums and a YSL with Bernie on it. As a Mets fan , this is not good at all.

Grade: C

2008 Projections Yankee Prospects: 5 packs/7 cards per pack, 1 AU Guaranteed

Well, if I'm a Mets fan, why am I buying this product? I like prospects as well.

Hit: Austin Romine Auto

WOOHOO! Romine isn't terrible. However the base design is.

Grade: B-

2008 Tristar Projections: 6 packs/8 cards per pack, 1 AU Guaranteed

This better be good. The Dealer specifically recommended it. 1st pack I get two /25 parallels stuck together. John Tolisano (heard of him) and Robert Fish (who????).

Hit: Hector Correa Auto/50

Grade: C

HAHA

No comments: